[rrd-users] graphs issue

Oran Dan oran at peerapp.com
Thu Feb 11 10:39:11 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a problem with my graphs.

The DSs are gauge.

I filled the db with constants which change every day at 00:00.

All the daily graphs seems ok, but when I look at the weekly graph I see
spikes every day at 00:00.

The  "Total bandwidth generation(rrd)" is taken from DS and it looks
like it has the correct value that was inserted to the database

The "Total Bandwidth Generation" (black line) is a CDEF calculated -
(all outgoing - all incoming).

Any idea what are those spikes ? how can I avoid them ?

Link to the pictures:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2499784/graphs.zip

Thanks in advance,

Oran.

This e-mail Contains PeerApp Proprietary and Confidential information.