[rrd-users] Storing Static + Dynamic data in rrd

Shameem Ahamed shameem.ahamed at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 15:29:12 CET 2010

Ok,

You meant to say that, I can create a rrd file as given below.

rrdtool create domain1.com.rrd --step 300 \
          DS:shameem1 \
          DS:mailcount:COUNTER:1800:0:4294967295 \
          RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:2016 \
          DS:spamcount:COUNTER:1800:0:4294967295 \
          RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:2016 \
          DS:shameem2 \
          DS:mailcount:COUNTER:1800:0:4294967295 \
          RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:2016 \
          DS:spamcount:COUNTER:1800:0:4294967295 \
          RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:2016 \

In this case, DS names will collide rt?. How can we map the DS with corresponding user name.

Regards,
Shameem