[rrd-users] Oddities with rrdtool

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 07:00:07 CET 2010

Hi

2010/1/1 Benny Baumann <BenBE at geshi.org>:
> ==10650==    by 0x40377B: main (rrd_tool.c:511)
> ==10650==
>
> If you are familiar with GDB debugging or one of its frontends (like
> DDD) some more details could be useful. Set a breakpoint at that line
> (in rrdgraph.c) and check the local context given.

Which one ; that last line in main ?
it's:
"        exit(HandleInputLine(argc, argv, stderr));"

I doubt there would be anything of value in the context at this early stage ...

> Well, I try to stick with the prebuilt packages for most things, but
> there are symbols for them usually called *-dev or *-dbg ;-)

So would I; but I do use the python bindings ; so I couldn't use the
prebuilt package.

A bug has been raised on Ubuntu, the same bugs existed in Debian and
just only got fixed.