[rrd-users] rrdtool

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 10:04:42 CET 2010

Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

>can i have dates as below and not as secs since epoch time while
>running rrdtool fetch memory-used.rrd AVERAGE -s 20091226 -e 20100127
>
>26-01-2009 : 2.2037169794e+09
>27-01-2009: 2.2729663331e+09

Not from RRD Tool, you would need to knock up a script to convert it.
If working in shell, GNU date (the default on most Linux distros)
will convert between formats - 'man date' for more info.

--
Simon Hobson

WANTED: "Software CD ROM Kit" for Canon CLBP 360-PS printer (Canon
part no RH6-3612, or possibly RH6-3810, or RH6-3610 might do). I've a
dead HD and need this CD so I can replace the disk and re-install the
printer OS on it. If anyone knows where I might get hold of one I'd
be grateful - requests to Canon drew a blank, it's been out of
support for years.
Alternatively, if anyone has one of these and would let me image
their hard disk ...