[rrd-users] extract command line options used to create an RRD file

AndyUKG a.smith at ukgrid.net
Fri Jul 2 18:59:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

  How can I check, or recreate, the command line options used to create a
given RRD file? I want to be able to check against an RRD file(s) and send
that data to another server running a different CPU architecture and be able
to create the RRDs on the second server identically to the originals. Any
ideas? Do I have to parse the output of rrdtool info, or is there a more
direct way to achieve this?

thanks Andy.

PS apologies if this appears twice, I just got a messages saying my original
post is still pending and its best to delete it....