[rrd-users] rrdtool + libdbi installation guide

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Mon Jul 26 15:07:36 CEST 2010

Two questions:
1) what does ./configure  2>/dev/null | grep dbi print? I assume "checking for libdbi... no"
2) where do the libdbi include files sit - Especially: dbi/dbi.h?
3) is the dbi directory in the default include path?

One Idea:
1) If you have got a libdbi installed via rpm or deb, then maybe you have not installed the libdbi-devel packet, that includes the

Thanks,
		Martin