[rrd-users] (no subject)

Stevens, Weston J Weston.J.Stevens at boeing.com
Tue Jul 27 21:34:21 CEST 2010

I wanted to grab the first and last timestamps for an RRA so I can run a bounds check on begin/end time inputs. Ideally I'd like to get all this information by simply specifying the RRD granularity in seconds, without having to also specify the length of the RRD to get the last timestamp in a command line. Using rrdtool dump, what would be a good regex or anything else like Perl XML support that could do this for me? Or a completely different and better way to do it?