[rrd-users] How to "hide" RRDs with unknown or zero data?

Mushka sunjay at nm.ru
Thu Jun 3 22:09:01 CEST 2010

Hello!

I am currently puzzled as to how to achieve the following...

My RRDs have counts of message queues every minute. I want to display data
from all RRDs on the same graph for the same period of time (let's say last
3 days). What i need is that if all values in specific RRD for this time
period are zero (or unknown) they should not be displayed on the graph, and
there should be no indication of the data in the key section.

So, in the attached screenshot, i want to poll all RRDs but display only the
4 that have positive data. Any suggestions on how this can be achieved?

All responses are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

%7BMessage_Queue%7D_secpdapp01_3dy.png