[rrd-users] Coverting 1.2 to 1.3 RRD?

badp badp81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:42:06 CEST 2010

I have an RRD created with version 1.2.30 of RRDtool and would like to start
using this RRD with version 1.3.8.  The only problem is that RRDtool 1.3.8
doesn't seem to recognize the RRD file and tells me it "is too small".  I
have heard some people having success with using RRD Editor, but I'm stuck
in a Windows environment and the Windows port of RRD Editor doesn't offer me
any options.

Is there a way to convert my old RRD to the 1.3.8 version?  I have tried
resizing and xporting and recovering, but nothing works.  Please help!