[rrd-users] how to fill with previous value when graph

ekgnkb3d achimrs at gmx.de
Thu Mar 25 19:45:47 CET 2010

Hi all,
is this still the best solution to solve this problem? Maybe after almost 7
years something different is possible....

Also in my case, a gap filled by a longer heartbeat shall have the last
entered rate (fill forward) instead of the default behavior to insert the
new rate in all older nan's (fill backward).
The last rate is valid until a newer rate updates it.

Thanks a lot
  Achim