[rrd-users] CDEF:a=TIME throws error

Matt Chung itsmemattchung at gmail.com
Sat May 8 20:55:25 CEST 2010

Awesome that worked!

Thank you for the thorough explanation, I really appreciate it.
Essentially, if I understand your example correctly,
"CDEF:time=var,POP,TIME" translates to
"Set $time equal to that array, grab the top element from the array, grab
the time from that element using TIME".  It then does that for each index in
the array.

I hope I interpreted that correctly :)

Again, thank you for quick response and explanation Alex.  I hope in time I
will soon be able to provide guidance to those as fresh as I am to using
rrdtool!