[rrd-users] RRD PERCENT question (95 percentile)

Andree Toonk andree.toonk at bc.net
Tue May 18 00:31:30 CEST 2010

Hi Alex,

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 17/05/10 3:24 PM  Alex
van den Bogaerdt wrote:

>> So if I understand correctly, it uses 1px for 1 sample? if there are more
>> samples then pixels it will consolidate the data?
>> Is there a way to let RRD tool figure the width out automatically?
>
> not that I'm aware of, but things may have changed since I last hacked code.

You know what would be really useful, if RRDtool had a way to get this
date in a 'clean' way.
With 'clean' I mean, be able to do queries like this without having to
print the graph.

Thanks for your help, Now I can continue moving more stuff to rrdtool :)

Cheers,
  Andree

--
  Andree Toonk