[rrd-users] Distributed RRDTool solution?

Under novak at cngroup.sk
Sat May 15 17:19:13 CEST 2010

Hi all i'm quite new person who want to use RRDTool. Especially i want to use
Nagios system where the RRDTool is used as datastore for data. I would like
to know if is possible to make some distributed solution. I need to collect
all data from all RRDTool instances to one centralized datastore and then
analyze data from this one centralized RRDTool. It is possible ?? Thanx for
your help.