[rrd-users] (no subject)

Roelof Liebenberg roelof.liebenberg at za.suninternational.com
Tue Nov 9 07:03:32 CET 2010

Hi

Please remove me from your mailing list. I have tried to get the program up and running but with no success. I will try in the new year again and subscribe again.

Kind Regards

Roelof Liebenberg

Senior Engineer - Networking
Information Technology Division: Sun City Resort
Tel (Direct): +27 14 5571606 Cell (Direct): +27 0829011359
Email: roelof.liebenberg at za.suninternational.com<mailto:roelof.liebenberg at za.suninternational.com>
www.suninternational.com<http://www.suninternational.com>
[cid:image001.gif at 01CB7FE4.9A1A5880]

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be subject
to legal privilege. The content of this email, which may include one or more
attachments, is strictly confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the
named recipient/s.

If you are not the intended recipient, you cannot use, copy, distribute, disclose
or retain the email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to
this message and to permanently delete it and all attachments from your computer.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present
in this email and the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from the use of this email or attachments.