[rrd-users] Changing hardware cause ERROR: This RRD was created on another architecture

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Tue Oct 12 19:20:09 CEST 2010

Martijn

You are correct you can not transfer .rrd files between architectures.

You need to export your rrd files on a i386 architecture box and then
import them into fresh rrd files on your x86_64 architecture.

See the link below for more info.

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrddump.en.html

------
thanks