[rrd-users] Get step size from graphv

Fredrik Kers fredrik.kers at absilion.com
Fri Oct 15 09:54:38 CEST 2010

Thanks for the quick reply!

I want to display the resolution of the graphed data to the user. Since the
data is resampled (by fetch?) I don't know the resolution. According to the
fetch documentation "the fetch function is normally used internally by the
graph function to get data from RRDs", so i guess the "step size" or
resolution is known to the graph(v) function but not returned.

/Fredrik