[rrd-users] About Pango Syntax

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 22 03:50:54 CEST 2010

Hi!

Could someone give me an example for Pango syntax for rrdgraph command?

"The font name has the form "[FAMILY-LIST] [STYLE-OPTIONS] [SIZE]", where FAMILY-LIST is a comma separated list of families optionally terminated by a
comma, STYLE_OPTIONS is a whitespace separated list of words where each WORD describes one of style, variant, weight, stretch, or gravity, and SIZE is a
decimal number (size in points) or optionally followed by the unit modifier "px" for absolute size. Any one of the options may be absent."

I just want to get an actual image of the above description.

Thanks!
Yu WAtanabe