[rrd-users] Is it possible to Access an RRD Remotely (e.g. by connecting to that machine's RRDTool over a socket)

Miguel Sevilla msevilla79 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:33:38 CEST 2010

                Hi All, is it possible to connect access an RRD (e.g. Cacti RRD) from a different machine over the network? (e.g. connect to the RRDTool over TCP or something)

More context:  We have Cacti (RRD backend) deployed on a linux machine and want to
be able to query the Cacti RRD
database from a windows machine.  However, we don't know if this is possible without us writing custom server code to serve as the interface to the linux machine's RRDTool.
Thank you all for your time.
Miguel