[rrd-users] plz help me

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 23:02:25 CEST 2010

Mehmet Türel wrote:

>1-2 months ago i opened a account to your mail
>list. but i want to logout from your mail list.
>plz help me. could you delete my account from
>your mail list.

You do that yourself, it's **REALLY** easy to do.

See the footer on every list message ? If you
click on teh link
(https://lists.oetiker.ch/cgi-bin/listinfo/rrd-users)
it takes to the Mailman page for the list, scroll
to the bottom, and enter your email address where
it says "To unsubscribe from rrd-users ..." and
click on "Unsubscribe or edit options".

Alternatively, every list message also has
headers which your email program probably hides
from you :
	<mailto:rrd-users-request at lists.oetiker.ch?subject=subscribe>

By far the quickest and easiest way to
unsubscribe is to click on the link
mailto:rrd-users-request at lists.oetiker.ch?subject=unsubscribe
and send the message that's created. This must be
sent from the address you subscribed under. IIRC
you will get a confirmation email that you just
need to reply to or click a link.

--
Simon Hobson