[rrd-users] Build problem - Cygwin

A Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Tue Sep 14 18:21:18 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 07:50:52AM -0700, Philip Peake wrote:
>  Since the only Cygwin binary seems to be quite old and out of date, I
> decided to try building on  Cygwin.
>
> I have (as far as I know at this stage) all the requisite libraries
> installed, but don't get quite that far.

I have no specific answers for you, but I want to give you my
encouragement!  Thanks!

I spent about an hour and a half a few months ago poking at it and
couldn't make much headway, but then it's been a long time since I've
worked on a task like that.  There's a lot of folks that would enjoy
being able to run it easily under cygwin.

Good luck!

--
Darren