[rrd-users] Graph per month - is it possible?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 10:15:08 CEST 2011

Maris Janis Vasilevskis wrote:

>I wish to get year graph with 12 values, one per month. Currently, I
>could not find any way to do it.

I think you'd have to extract the data points separately, and then
graph those. You can use rrd-graph to just print some numbers - use
PRINT rather than GPRINT, and don't include any graph drawing
commends. Do this once for each month and you could extract a set of
values (min/max/ave/total) for that month.
That use another graphing tool to draw them, OR create an rrd, import
them, and graph that.

--
Simon Hobson