[rrd-users] rrdgraph step size

Filip Moritz fil at taz.de
Wed Apr 13 21:56:13 CEST 2011

to be the first to answer myself ;)

obviously, pixel_width and duration are both input parameters to my graph, so I can calculate that pixel_duration.

BUT: depending on the available RRAs I can't predict in the graph definition how many pixels will be one data point of the CDEF.
still would be great to have something like data_point_duration.

g., fil