[rrd-users] fetching rrd into jsp pages

amir amir at dei.uc.pt
Thu Apr 14 16:16:44 CEST 2011

I have to choose the second option(rrdtool).
see, what i have done:
i already created rrd file and its graphs.
so, the only thing which is remains is what, i want to fetch the data
from rrd file and show it numerically in a JSP table .
i need a sample or example to see how, programmers have do this job in a
certain JSP page.

best Regards
Amir Azhdari