[rrd-users] Is it possible to modify the background image of the graph PNG file?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:44:33 CEST 2011

As the calomel.org link seems to be dead, I searched for other
examples. So basically I have a very similar temperature monitoring
graph to those two: http://bit.ly/gRGYJO or http://bit.ly/faWD0g ..and
technically I'm pleased to it, but I would like to change the
background image of the graph.How to achieve this? Which techniques
might be used in order to add logos or different backgrounds to
graphs?

regards,
martin