[rrd-users] why does/should rrd_create() alter argv?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Apr 27 23:20:03 CEST 2011

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Wednesday 27 April 2011 at 5:14 pm, Rick Jones penned
about "[rrd-users] why does/should rrd_create()  alter argv?"

> I'm concerned there is a memory leak since rrd_create() is shuffling
> things around.

Howdy,

When I read your post, I thought:  leaky memory.  Have you run
`valgrind' on your code?  I believe Tobi is pretty good about running
it on his code so while it's possible RRD has an issue, it may be more
probable that it's in your code.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)