[rrd-users] VDEF MINIMUM

Oliver oliver341 at live.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 00:33:46 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for that, I'll study this some more.

For now I'm doing it the "messy" way, i.e. fetch-ing all the data into an
array, sorting it numerically ascending and then taking the first and last
values of the array as minimum and maximum values plotted on the graph.

As I say it's not as clean as using an rrdtool function directly to extract
min/max, but it seems to give results which correlate exactly to the minimum
and maximum points plotted on the graphs which is the main thing.

Thanks,
Oliver.