[rrd-users] rrdtool fetch showing different values?

norus linuxoid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:44:51 CEST 2011

Hey folks,

I'm pretty much new to rrdtool, so I wanted to ask some beginner questions.

Currently, I'm monitoring load average on some remote Linux host. A Fabric
script is gathering stats remotely and writes to data.txt in the following
format:

Here's how I created my rrd file and how I update it:

Now my question is: how come the values in data.txt don't correspond to
those stored in rrd?

*data.txt:*

*rrdtool fetch:*

Thanks,