[rrd-users] rrdtool graph -w/-h

Shabnam Shahreza shabnam.shahreza at alpha-group.ca
Thu Dec 8 15:24:40 CET 2011

Good day everyone;

Just wondering if you have experienced using "-w" or "-h" with "rrdtool graph" and getting different graphs....
I do several calculations and the graph I draw with default values (-w=400 pixels and -h=100 pixels) is different from the graph with other pixel numbers....

I appreciate any hint on this.
Regards;

Sbnm

Before printing, think about the environment

The information in this email is confidential and may be subject to solicitor-client privilege and laws relating to intellectual property. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately and delete this email from your system without making a copy. You should not copy, use or disseminate the information contained in the email. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and, except where the sender specifically indicates, do not reflect the views of Alpha Trading Systems Limited Partnership, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors, officers or employees.