[rrd-users] RRDTool with out Graphs -- Patch not working with latest release 1.4.5

Ramgopal Kota ramgopalkota at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:37:15 CET 2011

Hi,

RRDTool fits to the T for my application where I need to measure some
of the vital parameters like fuel level, pressure level etc. I just
need to have the database and need to retrieve data to the user based
on the query.
Thanks for writing such a wonderful tool.

I just need bare minimum RRDTool where I create,update,dump (optional) ..
I looked at the previous thread and the patch, the patch does not work.

My configure options are as below .. Please let me if there is some
thing wrong in it.

./configure --prefix=/home/rkota/temp/rrd-install/ --disable-python
--disable-tcl --disable-lua --disable-ruby --disable-perl
--disable-libwrap --disable-libdbi --disable-rpath --disable-rrdcgi
--disable-rrd_graph

Ramgopal Kota