[rrd-users] Summarize minute values into hourly values

JoeSpam8 JoeSpam8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:24:17 CET 2011

JoeSpam8 wrote:

> Any help is really appreciated.

I just realized that I doubt this is even possible.

I want the graph to calculate the summarized minute data for the last hour
on all points and I just can't see how that should happen.

But I don't think multiplying with 60 is a good result either as this just
shows how much watt I theoretically would use in one hour if I use this
exact amount of watt!?

Any other good ideas how I could use these data in the best possible way?