[rrd-users] RRDTool + libdbi + mysql + speed

Adam Jacob Muller rrdtool-users at adam.gs
Mon Jul 4 05:57:46 CEST 2011

Hi Brandon,
I've tested variants of the mysql version with both _use_ and _store_ with no appreciable difference.

the dbi version appears heavily CPU-bound, with minimal memory usage (my trivial test cases don't actually -keep- the data anywhere).

USER       PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
root     27941 90.4  0.1  42556 17784 pts/2    S+   23:55   0:16 ./dbi

-Adam