[rrd-users] Help !

othmane zine othmane.zine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:00:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve data from a MySQL database to an rrd one in order to
generate graphs.

Therefore I had two problems to solve :

   - the first was to add a datafield time wich is not proposed so I'm
   thinking of converting dates to number of seconds from 1970/01/01 until the
   date.

   - the second problem is that I'll have too much data on my base so I need
   to select data that I want to graph and I really don't know how can I do a
   "WHERE" clause just like in SQL.

I'm a novice user of rrd and I really need your help because I'm working on
a school project and I'm really blocked I don't know what to do and the
deadline for the project is tomorrow morning, I did my best but it seems
that I need your help as soon as possible.

Yours,
Othmane.Z