[rrd-users] legend: getting everything aligned and perky

Daniele Sluijters d.sluijters at betterbe.com
Wed Jul 20 11:53:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

I already have, that's why the <b>'s are in there to bold the headers :-). Unfortunately pango is rather limited. Though it allows a lot of style changes indeed layout-wise it is proving to be of almost no use.

The ability to change fonts is useful, same as changing the colors. However, since for aligning I'm bound to a monospace font my choice gets rather limited again. It's a bit of a trade-off between getting something that looks decent and is also decent layout-

--
Daniele Sluijters
e: d.sluijters at betterbe.com
w: http://www.betterbe.com