[rrd-users] rrdtool graph

Fredrik W fredrik at n-mental.com
Thu Jul 28 13:41:54 CEST 2011

Have you read the manual?

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph.en.html:
Limits

[-u|--upper-limit value] [-l|--lower-limit value] [-r|--rigid]

By default the graph will be autoscaling so that it will adjust the y-axis
to the range of the data. You can change this behavior by explicitly
setting the limits. The displayed y-axis will then range at least from
lower-limit to upper-limit. Autoscaling will still permit those boundaries
to be stretched unless the rigid option is set.