[rrd-users] Graph from data with holes.possible?

pablo p_j_r_m at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 23:16:03 CEST 2011

Yes.What Simon said is exactly what I would expect.

(I´ve downloaded rrdtool sources and looked for the funcion that makes the
graphs.I´d like to change that to add a variable,perhaps to some already
existing rrdtool struct, telling from which daily snapshot what interval of
samples it should not graph,letting all the other things the same)