[rrd-users] For..next loops within RRDs Perl module calls

Martin Rushworth martin.rushworth at sohonet.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 12:32:22 CEST 2011

I think what you are looking for is something along these lines..

you can pass the data as an array to RRDs::graph, so instead of doing something like...

my ($avg,$xsize,$ysize) = RRDs::graph "-","--title", "Bits Graph","--height","300",,,,etc,,etc,;

you can do

my @array = ("-","--title", "Bits Graph","--height","300",,,etc,,,);

and then any combination of iteration or selection you like
	push(@array, $foo);

and then do...

my ($avg,$xsize,$ysize) = RRDs::graph @array;

does that make sense?