[rrd-users] displaying graphs which often overlap

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:40:29 CEST 2011

I'm monitoring battery temperatures of three uninterruptible power
supplies. All three are usually 35C- very seldom the temperature
increases or decreases a degree or two for a short period of time. So
as you can imagine, I have three lines overlapped so basically it
looks like I'm monitoring only one device. It's not some sort of
serious problem or something, but I was just wondering, are there some
clever techniques to display/generate graphs in such situations?

regards,
martin