[rrd-users] CDEF: comparing Strings

Aleksandr Pasechnik aleksandr.pasechnik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:02:28 CET 2011

As an off-topic note, I'm not sure this is correct, Simon. These days a good deal of people use threaded email clients (at least people i interact with). Given that this is a mailing list and most people already have the rest of the message thread, it makes sense to put the reply at the top and have the rest of the message for reference at the bottom. Of course, if you're answering a number of specific questions listed in the previous email, it might make some sense to interleave your responses with the previous content. My argument is that the quoted content is not for reading, it is for reference. Comments?