[rrd-users] value and name both

Shabnam Shahreza shabnam.shahreza at alpha-group.ca
Thu Nov 17 15:23:28 CET 2011

Since I got no answer on this should I consider that this can't be done at all?
I mean along with the values to draw the graph I need to know what was the source of this "interesting" value (which is maximum here - I even keep it in the name of the variable to see if I can use it later)....

Any idea?

Regards;
Sbnm