[rrd-users] Getting AVG info from RRD Files

Juvenal Carvalho juniorfc at terra.com.br
Mon Nov 28 18:50:45 CET 2011

I don't have this option. There is another way to get the information ?

[root at mrtg rrd]# /usr/local/rrdtool/bin/rrdtool
RRDtool 1.0.43  Copyright 1997-2001 by Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch>

Usage: rrdtool [options] command command_options

Valid commands: create, update, graph, dump, restore,
                last, info, fetch, tune, resize, xport

RRDtool is distributed under the Terms of the GNU General
Public License Version 2. (www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html)

For more information read the RRD manpages