[rrd-users] Graphing on embedded arm system

Ron Jobmann ronjobmann at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 22:27:54 CET 2011

Hi

I'm having problems creating graphs on an embedded ARM device.  The database generates fine.  If I move that database file to my linux PC
and run the same version of rrdtool built for x86, it generates the correct graph.  On the ARM box, the axis scales are wrong, one of them
isn't labelled, and most importantly there is no data displayed.

This is rrdtool version 1.2.10.  My configure options are:
CONFOPTS = \
        --disable-rrdcgi \
        --disable-perl \
        --disable-pthread \
        --disable-tcl \
        --disable-python \
        --enable-static \
        --disable-svg \
        --disable-pdf \
        --disable-eps \
        --disable-info \
        --disable-resize \
        --disable-tune \
        --disable-restore \
        --enable-gif

I used these same options to build the x86 version of rrdtool stated above.

Can anyone shed some light on why my graphs are messed up on the box?  I'm using a static build if
that makes any difference.

Thanks
Ron