[rrd-users] Graphing on embedded arm system

Ron Jobmann ronjobmann at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 17:45:27 CET 2011

Hi Fernando
I created the same database separately on each machine.  One interesting aspect of that is slightly different data as revealed by
Fetch.

x86:
920804700: -nan
 920805000: 4.0000000000e-02
 920805300: 2.0000000000e-02
 920805600: 0.0000000000e+00
 920805900: 0.0000000000e+00
 920806200: 3.3333333333e-02
 920806500: 3.3333333333e-02
 920806800: 3.3333333333e-02
 920807100: 2.0000000000e-02
 920807400: 2.0000000000e-02
 920807700: 2.0000000000e-02
 920808000: 1.3333333333e-02
 920808300: 1.6666666667e-02
 920808600: 6.6666666667e-03
 920808900: 3.3333333333e-03
 920809200: -nan

ARM:
920804700: nan
 920805000: nan
 920805300: 2.0000000000e-02
 920805600: 0.0000000000e+00
 920805900: 0.0000000000e+00
 920806200: 3.3333333333e-02
 920806500: 3.3333333333e-02
 920806800: 3.3333333333e-02
 920807100: 2.0000000000e-02
 920807400: 2.0000000000e-02
 920807700: 2.0000000000e-02
 920808000: 1.3333333333e-02
 920808300: 1.6666666667e-02
 920808600: 6.6666666667e-03
 920808900: 3.3333333333e-03
 920809200: nan

This shouldn't be the cause of the screwed up graph though.

I have the same libraries available on each machine.  libpng12, libz, libm.  If I use the unix 'strings' command on the rrdtool binaries,
the same libraries show up for each.  It seems like I'm still missing something on the ARM board.