[rrd-users] RRDs .configure path?

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:00:17 CEST 2011

Thank you Tobi!  I do understand about having a private copy to test a
new release.  And I actually used the "./configure --help"
before I posted on this list, but apparently I misread the
--enable-perl-site-install or skipped by the "site" part of it and
thought that
it just enabled installing of the perl components, which did happen,
just not where I expected.  I guess that makes good sense as a
default.  Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Cheers,
Dave