[rrd-users] SVG interaction on RRDs graphs

nbelorgey nicolas.belorgey at arumtec.net
Thu Sep 1 17:48:19 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We have a lot of stacked graphs & we would like to add interaction on them.

We managed to have a mouse over interaction on a area and a tinytips by
editing manually a svg rrdgraph outpout.

To automaticaly do this stuff :
 - is there a way to add with the "rrdtool graph command" explicit ids to
the SVG xml objects in order to easily parse it /add scripts after
generation
 - or should we parse it and create an automatic detection of our objects ?

Cheers,
Nico