[rrd-users] Special language dependent characters in rrdtool runnin on Windows

Peter Weischer pweischer at msn.com
Mon Aug 20 15:21:36 CEST 2012

I get the non-ASCII Characters in the graph - by changing the character set of the editor which is used to create the batch files for the rrdgraph command from ANSI to CP850.

But unfortunately I am still not able to chage the language settings for the axis labels. I tried different environment variables (LANGUAGE, LANG, LOCALE) set to different values (DE, de, DE_de, de_DE, de_de) without success. The axis lables are always in english.

Anyone any idea?

Piet