[rrd-users] Error with libraries for rrdtool

B0b4F3tt elvarthor at sensa.is
Tue Feb 7 17:39:46 CET 2012

Hey everyone

I am running cacti 0.8.7g on a centos 6.2. Today I noticed that the graphs
are no longer generated and I saw this error message under Graph Management:

/opt/rrdtool-1.4.7/bin/rrdtool: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/libpango-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_malloc_n

I first saw this error message when running version 1.3.8 of rrdtool so I
decided to upgrade to 1.4.7 but that didnt seem to help.

I have been installing various programs in the past two days so its kinda
hard for me to pinpoint whether one of them has caused this.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

With regards,
Elvar Olafsson