[rrd-users] rrdtool-1.4.7 error

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 21 09:04:43 CET 2012

This error means that the CGI script has crashed.  Usually, this would be because you have a problem between the version of the RRDs.pm and RRDs.so

Try running the script from the command line.  Does it work?  Do you get a helpful error?  Often the apache error_log file will contain what you need.

Did you remove ALL the RRDs.* files before you installed the new version of the Perl libraries?  Or, did you install them to a separate location added to your @INC path instead?

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS