[rrd-users] Help with RRD.... in over my head

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 21 02:04:19 CET 2012

'rsion of' looks like part of the string "Version of", which it would fail to convert to a float value of course.  It might be that you have a separate errorin your code that calls the rrdtool update and you are not passing a float value but are instead passing this string.  Since you have not provided the actual code or script you are running I can only guess...

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead