[rrd-users] Incremental backup rrd file

ccddtt ccddtt at 21cn.com
Wed Jul 18 04:15:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks!
Very sorry, I did not carefully read the RSYNC document.I have just tested, RSYNC is really only to send the updated file block.
very grateful to you for help, and this solves the problem I wrote the code.(this is a happy thing)

By the way, RSYNC command parameters I use the rsync -azh ,
the -z is
-z, --compress              compress file data during the transfer

I think use this good.

and I not use ssh over rsync. ssh encrypted data packet, it will increase my traffic.

Thanks!

2012-07-18