[rrd-users] changing locale when displaying graph?

Yannick Marquet itcsoft54 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 19 16:15:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to display the graph with a different locale too. But this
solution doesn't work :(

I'm using this local (display with "locale" command) :
LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=
LC_CTYPE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="fr_FR.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Date display by cmd line date :
mardi 19 juin 2012, 15:49:41 (UTC+0200)

When I use, "rrdtool graph", date format aren't in fr_FR locale :
week instead of sem
mon instead of lun ....

I'am using 1.4.3 version of rrdtool. (i already tried with 1.4.7
version, it doesn't work too)
with debian squeeze.

thx for your help

Yannick.